Google

8.06.2014

Obsessive Compulsive Unknown Pleasures Collection



Hello Loves!

This baby just popped into my inbox and I just HAD to share it with y'all!!! In case, you didn't know, OCC is one of my favorite brands to use not only on myself, but also in my kit. But enough of my ramblings, here are the details on their latest collection:





Here's a breakdown of the collection:

I had the chance to play around with both Sebastian & Lydia, and they are FANTASTIC! I've even used Sebastian as an eyebrow pencil...

For more pics, read on!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Unknown Pleasures, Fall 2014

Spotted any favorites? I know I want to get my mitts on Lament, Manhunter, & Technopagan (I'd love to mix it with Stalker or NSFW), as well as all the polishes, hahaha.

Let's get social!

3 comments :

  1. Loving the nail polish colors! I'm so ready for Fall just to be able to wear those dark colors again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colors!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!