Hello loves! I've got another look using the Pixi Beauty Mesmerizing Minerals palette in Plum Quartz, this time something smokier. I love using colors for a smokey look, especially brown. They can be much easier to pull off, particularly if you want something that can go from day to night.
Here's what I did:
- Using a fluffy brush, sweep the champagne shadow under the brow.
- Then apply the dark olive/brown all over the lid. I misted my brush beforehand for maximum color intensity. FYI I'm using NYX eye shadow primer in Natural.
- With a crease brush, apply the bronze shadow, taking care to blend well, not going for a cut crease!
- The dark brown satin color makes a great liner shade (I misted my brush for this as well), lining the top and bottom.
- Cover FX BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment in N Medium. I love the finish on this, it lets my skin and freckles show through.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette
- Laura Geller Glam Lash mascara
- Pixi Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar.
I really love how this color combination brought out the more golden tones in my eyes. As for the lip, I went with a lip balm, but you can easily use a matte nude or even a coral lip for some color.
While I received these items for review, it in no way affects my opinion. For more information please check out my disclosure policy.