Hello Loves! For all my American lovelies, Happy Fourth of July. I wanted to come up with a simple look, nothing too complex since I was also watching the World Cup. Can you believed I did everything only using one product?!
Click to find out what I used!
If you guessed the Make Up Forever Flash palette, you're correct! This palette had saved my life as a makeup art... It allows me to carry less makeup with me, I can create foundation, color correct, and use all over the face!
- Filled in my eyebrows using NYX Eyebrow Marker in Deep
- Applied Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer all over my lid
- Using a angled eyeliner brush, I used the white, red (winging it out) on the top lid
- Lined the bottom with the royal blue color
- Finished with Laura Geller Glam Lash
- Filled in my lips with the same royal blue color
- Blended the silver from the center outwards, creating and ombre effect
As for the rest of my face, I used the Cover FX BB Gel in N Medium. I then lightly contoured my face using Nars Contour Blush in Olympia.
I also created this nail art look while watching the game. As you can see, I'm rooting for Brazil. From left to right:
- Pinky - dry brush technique
- Ring finger- color drip
- Middle finger- used making taping
- Index finger- sponge technique.
I used Essie Mojito Madness, China Glaze Blue Sparrow and Pixi Beauty Sizzling Sunshine
Enjoy the weekend!!!
Let's get social!