Google

7.04.2014

Happy 4th of July + World Cup Nail Art!


Hello Loves! For all my American lovelies, Happy Fourth of July. I wanted to come up with a simple look, nothing too complex since I was also watching the World Cup. Can you believed I did everything only using one product?!

Click to find out what I used!


If you guessed the Make Up Forever Flash palette, you're correct! This palette had saved my life as a makeup art... It allows me to carry less makeup with me, I can create foundation, color correct, and use all over the face!

  • Filled in my eyebrows using NYX Eyebrow Marker in Deep
  • Applied Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer all over my lid 
  • Using a angled eyeliner brush, I used the white, red (winging it out) on the top lid
  • Lined the bottom with the royal blue color 
  • Finished with Laura Geller Glam Lash



  • Filled in my lips with the same royal blue color
  • Blended the silver from the center outwards, creating and ombre effect


As for the rest of my face, I used the Cover FX BB Gel in N Medium. I then lightly contoured my face using Nars Contour Blush in Olympia.


I also created this nail art look while watching the game. As you can see, I'm rooting for Brazil. From left to right:

  • Pinky - dry brush technique
  • Ring finger- color drip
  • Middle finger- used making taping
  • Index finger- sponge technique.
I used Essie Mojito Madness, China Glaze Blue Sparrow and Pixi Beauty Sizzling Sunshine

Enjoy the weekend!!!


Let's get social!

6 comments :

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!