Google

6.22.2014

I'm a TWEEZERMAN Ambassador!

Tweezerman eyebrows grooming brows
* PR Sample

Hello loves! I've got some exciting news: I was approved as a Tweezerman Ambassador! I am super excited about this opportunity because well, brows are my thing. I am obsessed with natural, well-groomed brows! Which better way to keep your brows in check than to use Tweezerman tools?

I recently received an awesome care package containing the products listed below:

  • Regency Finish Slant Tweezer 
  • Point Tweezer
  • Pointed Slant Tweezer
  • Mix N'Match Runway Collection Mini Slant Tweezer
  • Brow Mousse
  • ProCurl Lash Curler (not pictured)
  • Folding Lashcomb
  • Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush
  • No-Slip Skincare Tool
  • Eyehance Brow Definer and Highlighter Duo 


Here is a pic of one of my brows, which desperately needs to get done. So I decided to put these tools to the test! First I used the Pointed Slant Tweezer to clean up everything. Then I used the Point Tweezer to really get the finer hairs. After brushing my brows, I used the Brow Shaping Scissors to trim the longer hairs.

tweezerman eyebrows grooming brows after

I then used the Brow Definer and Highlighter Duo, using the taupe color to fill in and the champagne color on the brow bone. I brushed the brow to blend and then set with the Brow Mousse. Loving this Brow Mousse because it doesn't dry shiny or stiff!

Much better, no?

Do you prefer to tweeze or wax your brows? Do them yourself or get them done? I wanna know!

While I received these items for review, it in no way affects my opinion.  For more information please check out my disclosure policy.

Let's get social!

4 comments :

  1. Tweezerman is my favorite! Never gets dull or lets me down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used their tweezers in the past - and loved them! I'm glad I got to try their other products, like the brow mousse.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I usually wax but it makes me break out right after. Also I was bored so plenty of time to tweeze, haha.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!