Google

6.19.2014

People V.I.P Box (Klout Perk)


People VIP Box Klout Perk
*I received these items as a Klout perk

A few weeks ago this lovely box showed up on my doorstep, thanks to Klout & People Magazine! As you can see, it's chock-full of FULL sized goodies, such as a set of makeup bags (which I always need) and ZOYA nail polish (already used it in some nail art)! They also included a super cute bracelet, a hair brush (perfect for getting out my tangles), and Hungry Girl Recipe cards. I'm excited to try the recipes out, sometimes I get stuck in a cooking rut, so these should help!

As if that weren't enough, People was generous enough to include a FREE 3-month subscription!

Keeping it short and sweet today!

While I received these items for review, it in no way affects my opinion.  For more information please check out my disclosure policy.

Let's get social!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!