Google

6.27.2014

Cirque Colors Galinda + a sneak peek!



Cirque Colors Galinda, Alessandro Nude Elegance, Nails

Hello Loves!

Today I've got a bit of a palate cleanser (from the vault) for you. While I LOVE my bright colors, sometimes you want something soft and pretty. I decided to go with Alessandro Nude Elegance (review coming up) and Cirque Colors Galinda.

Cirque Colors Galinda, Alessandro Nude Elegance, Nails

Galinda "a mythical white glitter with subtle rainbow sparkle" is so freaking pretty! Also reference to Wicked is fine by me! The glitter is more satiny than matte, in different sizes. I went with 2 coats of Nude Elegance, followed by 2 coats of Galinda.

Cirque is a brand I consider near and dear to me. I've had the pleasure of working with Annie, doing the makeup for the last two collections (Heritage and Alchemy), and all of the colors are so unique! Also the polishes wear like iron on me, so go give them a try!

lighting test

I've been playing around with a new lighting situation that I'm pretty happy with. Here's a shot of me playing around with it. I love that all I had to do was crop and add a watermark!

What are your favorite nude polishes? 

Let's get social!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely nails <3
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!