Google

5.01.2014

Kenig + Alcone (My new favorite place!)


Hello Loves! Yesterday I attended another mixer for The Makeup Show, held at Kenig + Alcone. I hadn't had a chance to check the store out so I was super excited to attend. Growing up in NYC, I always used to shop at Ricky's, especially for Mattese Elite (side note - I miss that line!). When it came time to start building my kit, Alcone was the first stop I made. So when I heard that they were joining forces, I know something amazing would come of it!


And they totally delivered! Here is just a SMALL selection of what they have to offer. In the first pic is Sugarpill, such amazing pigmentation!  Here you have Ben Nye, including the infamous Banana Powder. I love it, but make sure to check out the other shades as well...


Beauty Blenders galore! Plus my fave - Lip Tars!


How gorgeous is this setup?


They also carry Sigma brushes, no more ordering online!

I just wanna give a huge THANK YOU to Kenig + Alcone! You can tell that so much thought when into selecting what brands would be carried. Not pictured is the first floor, dedicated to hair supplies (love their selection of hair color). The staff is super knowledgeable on all of the product, and are great at recommending items. 

Basically, you NEED to check this place out!

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh I wish My shelf at home was like that!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma Mia! I want to be there. RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you got to go :D I wish I had easy access to brands like this-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!