Google

4.30.2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!




Hello Loves!

I don't know about you but Mean Girls is one of those movies I can watch over and over again.  Today just happened to be a lucky coincidence that I was wearing pink nail polish and it's the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls!


Today's mani is Soo Nails #s122, a hot pink foil. While some foils can go on patchy, this one looks great in one coat! However as a creature of habit, I did 2 coats. Not bad for a $1.99 polish,  right? 


I have quite a few Soo polishes in my stash,  and they're a great bargain.  The only frustrating thing is they seem to be off the grid, ha ha. There isn't any social media or even a website! I find Soo polishes randomly in NYC beauty supply stores. So if you come across them,  I highly recommend picking them up! 

I also HAD to wear a bright pink lip, going with LAQA & CO'S Lil' Lip pencil. Love love love this product, it's long wearing with a creamy feel. 

Hope you're all enjoying your day! And remember,  on Wednesdays, we wear pink! 

3 comments :

  1. You look fabulous in that shade of pink. And so interesting that the pretty pink foil polish looks so different in different lighting. For $1.99, I gotta look for that brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous deal! I love that lippie on you too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!