Hello loves! Today I've got a look devised to cure my winter blues. I don't know about you but this winter really been kicking my ass. I find myself wanting to stay at home... Which gives me more time to play with makeup!
I've been a member of Preen.Me for some time now, but I was still super shocked when the Preen.Me team sent this package my way, full of Laura Geller makeup. I received 2 eye-shadow palettes, mascara, and a set of eyeliner pens (I love me a cateye!)
Here are some swatches of the palette. Three super shimmery shades in an almost cobalt blue, silvery taupe and warm brown.While these swatches are used dry, I recommend using the blue shade wet, for maximum payoff.
- I prepped my lids using Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
- Misted my brush using Mario Badescu Facial Spray (love using it also as a prep spray and as a setting spray)
- I applied the blue shade making sure to blend really well near the crease.
- I then used the silver taupe shade as an inner eye highlight.
- Using the brown as my crease shade, I blended it really well, giving me a a bright "smoky" eye.
- I finished by lining my inner eye with Urban Decay's pencil liner in LSD and Laura Geller Glam Lash mascara.
Cannot wait to show the other looks I have planned!
Have a great day!
While I received these items for review, it in no way affects my opinion. For more information please check out my disclosure policy.