Google

9.01.2013

31 Day Challenge


Hi everyone!  Because I'm crazy, I'm toying around with the idea of joining the 31 Day Challenge, for a few reasons: 1. It would give me the push I need to post more often and 2. Provide some inspiration, I've been feeling a bit burnt out. I've included the challenge in case you wanted to do it with me.

Also I can't promise I'll do nail art for it, I may switch it up and throw some makeup in there.  In case I don't manage to post up here, it'll definitely be up on my Instagram (@ahhhdri). Be sure to use #31DC2013 so everyone can see it, and also use #beautywithatwist so I can be sure to check it out!

I wanted to leave you guys with this pic.  I felt fancy and made blueberry pancakes for the mister and I.  While I attempted to document it for Instagram, this happened...


Mia just couldn't resist...

Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!