Google

9.01.2013

31 Day Challenge: Red




As promised, here is my entry for the 31 Day Challenge.  Today's theme is red.  I decided to play around with a "pop art" style, inspired by Roy Lichtenstein.  The red I chose is one of my favorites, butter LONDON Pillarbox Red (perfect in 2 coats), framed with Mattese Elite Darkest Black and accent in Sally Hansen White On.  Both Darkest Black and White On are one coat wonders.


It was really easy to do, I free-handed using a dotting tool. I then added a top coat for extra shine.

Why pop art? Well, I was playing around  the night before and came up with a glittery version of cartoon lips.  I used Lit Cosmetics and La Splash glitter, along with the Lit Clearly Liquid Glitter Base. Fun times until I had to remove it, haha.


Are you guys also participating?  If so, let me know!


Let's get social!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!