Google

9.02.2013

31 Day Challenge: Orange


   Hello everyone!  Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge is Orange.  As you can see, I took that theme and ran with it.  I was inspired by Fuzzy Navels, one of the first cocktails I learned bar-tending.

  I used China Glaze Bare If You Dare, a peachy orange with golden shimmer, along with accents of glitter, flocking powder and fimo oranges.  Not overkill at all...


Here you can see all of that pretty shimmer!  Both the flocking powder and glitter are from the Martha Stewart collection.  I found the fimo oranges at Bed, Bath and Beyond of all places!

And how could I mention Fuzzy Navels without giving the recipe?  Now if you wanted to add vodka (I'd go with either Absolut Apeach or Stoli Oranj), you'd have a Hairy Navel.

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
  • orange juice to fill

Preparation:

  1. Pour the peach schnapps into an highball glass filled with ice cubes.
  2. Top with orange juice.
  3. Stir well. 
  4. Enjoy!

Let's get social!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!