Google

5.17.2013

I'm Back!!!


  Hello Lovelies! I had to take a step back due to the hell that is moving in NYC.  While I'm still in the process, and have packed up my life (and my makeup!), I have enough makeup/nail spam to last me a while.  As you can see, I've dyed my hair a natural shade of green.  While being blondish (ombre) was fun, I wanted to do something that felt more like me.  My colorist and decided to go with teal fading into mint, with pops of lime green.  Very mermaid-like, very happy with it.  Even my mother commented that "I now look more like myself".


I've got really simple face of the day, it took no more than 15 minutes, tops. I broke out my beloved NAKED palette for this one. I've been reaching for it more often than not, since I keep my makeup fairly subdued for work. I try to keep my makeup in line with the nature of the brand I work for. Hence a lot of neutral tones so the NAKED palette is perfect for this!

Once my lids were primed with NYX eyeshadow base in the beige color, I swept Half-Baked all over my lid. I used Darkhorse, such a gorgeous olive/brown, in the crease. As a browbone highlight, I used Virgin. I finished with my holy grail black gel liner from Cailyn, winging out slightly, and Maybelline Rocket mascara.

I've been on a MAC kick when it comes to lips lately. As in I went crazy for the Baking Beauties and Fashion Sets collection. And maybe I bought Scarlet Ibis from the Forever Marilyn re-release. Maybe... Since the eye makeup is fairly subdued, I wanted a pop of color on my lips. Silly from the Fashion, topped with the matching lip glass fit the bill. I've have some swatches up soon, I promise! Until then, have a great day!
Let's get social!

10 comments :

  1. Love the hair! It really does suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the mermaid hair! And the pop of color of the smoocher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful makeup look!! Is the NAKED your favorite palette? I LOVE your blog! Awesome posts! Really inspiring make up! Are you a big MAC user?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The NAKED palette has quickly become one of my favorites, it's so easy to pull looks together. I am a big fan of MAC lip colors :)

      Delete
  4. OMG, you are so beautiful!

    I really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    My blog is still a baby, id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!