Google

4.24.2013

LIT Glitter Starter Kit + Swatches!



   Hi everyone!  Today I've got the LIT Cosmetics Multi Stack Lit Kit to show today.  I passed by the LIT Cosmetics booth at IMAT's and I couldn't resist bringing these babies home with me!

 
The kit comes with the following:
  •  30 ml Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • Liner Brush
  • Round Brush
  • Sparkle Duster (for that pesky stray glitter!)
  • silk tote bag
  • your choice of 3,4, or 5 glitters ( I went with 3)


My picks? Kiss, Lover Boy and Back in Black.


Here they are in all their glittery glory!


Kiss 
Totally reminds me of the ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz!


Lover Boy
Such a pretty royal blue.


Back to Black
I alway love the idea of black glitter, but most look matte.  Definitely not the case here.


   Here are swatches of Kiss, Lover Boy and Back to Black.  The glitter sealer is super easy to use and dries pretty quick.  Can't wait to play around some more with these glitters!

Have a great day!
Let's get social!

6 comments :

  1. i'm such a sucker for glitter! cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Jessica. I'm sure I bleed glitter, lol.

      Delete
  2. lovely blog :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow, i like the glitter! xx

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!