Google

4.20.2013

IMATS Haul

\
 Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to show what I purchased at IMATS.  It was pretty crowded which made shopping difficult...  Patience paid off though!

More after the jump!


My first stop?  Royal and Langnickel for some brushes.  I'm not kidding when I say I love them! The people at Royal and Langnickel were so awesome, they threw in the kabuki brush as a gift!
 

I also popped over to the Stila booth to hear the DJ and enjoy the eye candy ;)  I also couldn't resist this sweet mint liquid liner!


Perfect for spring, no?
 

You know I LOOOOOOOVE me some glitter so I had to stop at the LIT glitter booth.  I also couldn't resist their starter kit.


I went with Kiss, Lover Boy and Black in Black for my kit.


I really need to add some more foundation to my kit, so this Kryolan kit fits the bill! 
 

I also got samples of their tinted moisturizer and golden highlighter. 
 

Ardell has some really pretty lashes, these were my picks.
 

I was lucky enough to speak to Jesse from Jesse's Girl!  She was so sweet to talk to.  When I got there, not many of the Gumdrops polishes were left so I went with Hot Cinnamon.
 

Closeup of that beautiful shimmer!
 

I absolutely love Cailyn liners, so I purchased a back up of the black one.  I was surprised to see they added new colors to their line!  Finally there is a white one!


 I purchased Black, Mermaid, and White


some swatches!
 

I also was lucky to get the chance to talk to Eve Pearl and got her to sign my book!  Guys, this book is kinda amazing.  I love how detailed the step by steps are.

   So there you have it.  I'm super happy with my purchases.  I went there with an idea of what I wanted to buy, totally different from last year.  Last year I was walking around, amazed with everything offered, haha.  Now time to start saving up for The Makeup Show!



Let's get social!

1 comment :

  1. Great Haul darling!!!! I so want that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!