Google

3.06.2013

Not so NSFW...


Hello loves!  Today I've got an easy and bold face of the day using only a few products.  Because, once in while, who doesn't love smoky eyes and red lips?


Products Used:
  • NYX eyeshadow base in Skin tone (perfect for neutral looks)
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Walk of Shame under the brow
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Naked 2 all over the lid
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Crave in the crease, blended toward the center of the lid.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion on the waterline
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
  • 88 matte palette, to fill in my brows.

Since I was going for a deep red lip, I wanted to go for a matte eye. So of course I had to use my Naked Basics palette, honestly one of the best purchases I've made in a while! 


I love OCC liptars and I love red lips so it made sense to use NSFW!  The formula is perfect, never patchy and I only need a tiny bit.  NSFW is described as "true balanced red", which is pretty accurate.  It isn't too cool or too warm, it's just right.


As for the rest of my face, I used my trusty Maybelline BB cream, Benefit High Beam and NYC matte bronzer. Easy-peasy, I swear! 

What's your fave red lip? 

Let's get social!

16 comments :

  1. Your smokey eyes and red lips fit so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog

    check out mine & follow if you like :)

    xx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Love this look, especially that red lip :)

    Beauty blog: www.lustforlipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NSFW! and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm convinced NSFW is THE perfect red, lol.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Your lips are FIERCE! Beautiful look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favorite reds!

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!