Google

3.17.2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Better late than never, right?  Here is a quick look I whipped up in honor of St. Patrick's Day (I plead the 5th on green beer, haha).


Products Used:
  • LA Splash eyeshadow sealer (nice and stick for pigments
  • 88 matte eyeshadow palette
  • MAC pigment in Vanilla
  • Cailyn gel liner
  •  After using the eyeshadow sealer, I used a kelly green from my 88 matte shadow palette all over my lid
  • I applied MAC Vanilla under the brow bone and in the inner eye
  • I used the black shadow from the palette in the crease, making sure to blend it out really well
  • Using a gel liner, I winged it out.  I then lined my waterline and patted MAC Vanilla on top.

I used OCC liptars in Tarred and Power Plant.  I added definition using Ben Nye creme in Black, and patted on the same eyeshadow I used on my eyes.


Honestly this whole look took me about 15 minutes!  While I may not step out with clover lips anytime soon, I love how the eyes turned out.


As for my nails, I kept it simple and glittery.  I used Sephora OPI in Blue Grotto, a dark blue creme, as my base.  I then used two coats of China Glaze Atlantis, a teal jelly full of holographic glitter.  I've had such luck with my manicures lately, I had this combo on for four days!


I snapped a pic with flash just so you can see the glittery goodness!

How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
Let's get social!

12 comments :

  1. You did a great job on the lips! But the eyes are festive, yet wearable - love! And you have an uber cute manicure as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine! It was a lot of fun tying the look together.

      Delete
  2. All fabulous! I love the lip. Not really wearable, but so artsy and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I did the same lip look for St. Paddy's but in Green & Gold!! I wanted to post it, but it looked a little dirty if ya know what I mean lol... yours is so cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it was a bit hard keeping keeping green and black from blending.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!