Better late than never, right? Here is a quick look I whipped up in honor of St. Patrick's Day (I plead the 5th on green beer, haha).
- LA Splash eyeshadow sealer (nice and stick for pigments
- 88 matte eyeshadow palette
- MAC pigment in Vanilla
- Cailyn gel liner
- After using the eyeshadow sealer, I used a kelly green from my 88 matte shadow palette all over my lid
- I applied MAC Vanilla under the brow bone and in the inner eye
- I used the black shadow from the palette in the crease, making sure to blend it out really well
- Using a gel liner, I winged it out. I then lined my waterline and patted MAC Vanilla on top.
I used OCC liptars in Tarred and Power Plant. I added definition using Ben Nye creme in Black, and patted on the same eyeshadow I used on my eyes.
Honestly this whole look took me about 15 minutes! While I may not step out with clover lips anytime soon, I love how the eyes turned out.
As for my nails, I kept it simple and glittery. I used Sephora OPI in Blue Grotto, a dark blue creme, as my base. I then used two coats of China Glaze Atlantis, a teal jelly full of holographic glitter. I've had such luck with my manicures lately, I had this combo on for four days!
I snapped a pic with flash just so you can see the glittery goodness!
How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
Let's get social!