Google

3.12.2013

Birds of a Feather


I'm sure that many of you have seen this type of nail art before, incorporating feathers.  I actually saw this for the first time on The Nailasaurus' blog (I love her posts!)  She made it look so easy, I couldn't resist taking a stab at it.  I went over to Michael's and bought a bag of small feathers so that I wouldn't have to do too much trimming.

 Here is the link to the tutorial : The Nailasaurus' Real Feather nail art tutorial


Here is a close-up of my thumb


I used Sally Hansen Peachy Keen as my base, Wet n Wild Black Creme for the black dots and Mattese Elite light pink nail polish.  By using a thick topcoat, I got a week's wear out of this manicure. Not bad, huh?

Let's get social!

10 comments :

  1. Cute!! I just got feathers to do this. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was hard deciding on a color, haha.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! I love the nailasaurus' posts, she comes up with such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never saw this, but it looks really cool!! thanks for sharing!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    Firmoo Video Review + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented!!! It's looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!