Google

2.14.2013

That Fuzzy Feeling...


Happy Valentine's Day, mis amores!  While I am not really a pro-Vday kinda girl,  I couldn't resist whipping up some nail art representing that fuzzy feeling known as love. 

I used: Orly GoGo (white jelly-creme with silver microglitter) on my ring, middle finger and thumb
           China Glaze Love's a Beach (the pun was not intentional!) on my pinky and index finger
           Martha Stewart glitter flocking powder in white, light pink and red.

I painted my nails and once they were dry, I free-handed the hearts and dipped them into the flocking powder.  I then added some dots and added flocking powder to them as well.  That's all!


Here's a pic featuring my thumb. And please pretend that my hands are not super-dry, I didn't realize how bad they were until I saw the pics.  At that point, the manicure was gone...  Also it looks like my nails have measles, which I think is funny. 

I hope this day is full of fuzzy feelings for you and those in your life (especially including pets)! And in the immortal words of RuPaul: “If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” 

xoxo

Let's get social!

20 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Go for it, girl! I'd love to see it.

      Delete
  2. Aww! How cute :-) Happy Valentine's Day!!
    And in response to your Rupaul quote: AMEN!!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great one as well. Also, I think drag queens make everything better!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I didn't do any valentines inspired posts this year, I kept forgetting!

    I would LOVE if you would come over and participate in my Beauty Bloggers Blog Hop! It runs every Friday through to Sunday exclusively for beauty bloggers!
    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2013/02/beauty-blogers-blog-hop.html

    Jessi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgot to do it too, but took advantage of some free time :)

      Delete
  4. Awww this is so cute!!!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! I absolutely love this!! Reminds me of the books you would get when you were younger with the fuzzy pictures!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this nails of yours , They are so cute and I love the hearts!! Im also a new follower I hope u can follow back please !! Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, am checking your site out :)

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh I love these!!! so cute!

    BTW, I have a giveaway right now on my blog, so mkae sure you stop by and enter!
    Kate
    http://www.nytjerseygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!