Hello everyone! Today I have my one of my go-to favorites to show you: cat-eye liner and nude lips. To me, this is such a classic combo!
What I used:
- Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette (Venus, Naked 2, Faint and Crave)
- NYX eyeshadow base in Skintone
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream
- Smith's Rosebud Salve
- Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam
- Benefit Box o' Powder in Sugarbomb*
- Benefit Brows a GoGo*
- Benefit High Beam*
- Cailyn gel liner
- Benefit They're Real mascara*
- Start off by using NYX eyeshadow base in Skintone
- UD Venus right under the brow
- UD Naked 2 all over the lid
- UD Faint in the crease, and blend out really well
- UD Crave in the crease and blend (almost like a cut-crease)
- Line using gel liner, winging it out slightly, then line the waterline
- Fill in brows using Brows a GoGo, and if you mess it up a bit, don't worry. Use concealer and a hard angle brush to clean up the brow.
I was lucky enough to attend a cat-eye workshop at Chic Studios awhile back, which was really helpful. I wish I had been able to take photographs but it was a bit tricky. One of the tips that really resonated with me was to consider the consistency of products being used. Which lead me to realize that I vastly prefer gel to liquid liner these days. I feel like I can control my brush better as well as being able to add pigment to customize color (can't do that with liquid).
Do you prefer liquid or gel liner?
*I received this product as gratis, however this does not affect my opinion
Let's get social!