Google

2.08.2013

Crazy for Dots!


I broke down and finally got a set of dotting tools, no more using bobby pins for me!  I celebrated by doing this very simple manicure.  I wasn't going for perfection, I just wanted to get the hang of it.  I started with Wet n Wild Black Creme polish (best black polish everrrrrrrrrrrrr).  Once that was dry, I dotted China Glaze Refreshmint and Essie Good as Gold in a V-pattern.  I really love how this looks, Good as Gold is one of my favorite nail art polishes.


Look at all the chrome-y goodness!


As you can see, I'm rocking nubbins.  I have my hands all over peoples face all day and I figured I wouldn't want someone's long nails near my eyes.  Although I may grow them out, who knows.

*I received Good as Gold as part of a KLOUT perk.  Please check out my disclosure policy

Have a great day!
Let's get social!

8 comments :

  1. They look so good! Very talented :)

    frankiessay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really love the combination of colours you used. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about mint and black together that looks so chic, you know? Plus gold looks good everywhere, haha.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie. I'm starting to think I'm in love with polka dots too. xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!