Google

1.02.2013

Happy New Year!


Hello loves!  I wanted to pop in and wish all of you a Happy, Healthy and Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing New Year!!!  I am so excited for 2013 because honestly 2012 kicked my ass...  I've had some fantastic things happen for me and some not so fantastic things.  I'm so glad that I started this blog, it helped push me onto the path I'm on today, expressing and improving my artistry.  This year I hope to do even more with Beauty with a Twist, continue freelancing and connecting with all of you.  Let's think BIG, y'all!

And now I need a drink...  Salud!

Let's get social!

11 comments :

  1. Cute kitty :D I love these silly piks!
    Can't wait to see a year's worth of new posts from you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year <3 That picture is awesome. xx

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy NY
    Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! just found it and so excited to join. can't wait to see what you post next!

    i hope you stop and follow my little blog too so we can stay in touch :)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol what a cute pic

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute kitty!!! Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin
    www.20stampslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oie flor tudo bem faz uma visitinha ai no meu blog, aproveita e clica em participar nesse site ;D BEJOSS
    http://regianealves2.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year!
    Stay healthy in 2013, ok?^^

    I'm starting following your blog btw. it would mean the world if you could follow back. :)
    stay in touch.

    xx
    shiftyeyesandsmirkingface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!