Google

12.18.2012

Where Have You Been? (I'll tell you...)


   Hello loves!  I know it's been a while since I've been on here... With the holidays approaching, work has been hectic.  I've also been sick on and off for the last month (I have the worst sinuses in the world!)  However, in between work and sickness, I've managed to fit squeeze in some shoots.


   I just finished working with the lovely Ananda from Ananda Lima Photography.  She was fantastic to work with, as well as the model, Yanna.  I wanted to emphasize on her natural beauty, so I kept the makeup matte and soft.  Can I gush about how fantastic Urban Decay Naked Basics is?!!   I managed to come with this look using only Naked Basics on the eyes and Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee.

Since we had a little downtime, Ananda also offered to take some shoots of me.  Take a look!  


I also used Naked Basics on myself.

Love my brushes!
If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to create a tutorial based on both these looks.  Let me know in the comments section!  Have a fantastic day!

Also any suggestions on sinus/cold remedies?  I'm really trying to kick this thing to no avail.  

Let's get social!

22 comments :

  1. so cute! her makeup looks great and these shots should be used on your blog as your avatar or icon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely words and amazing work! You are so talented! Great to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm u wont like it
    mix hot tea, a paracetamol, lemon, cinnamon, pepermint and honing in a cup of tea it taste bad but works for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots...and you both look lovely :) Hot lemonade always helps me when Im sick. and tons of peppermint tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Well done :-) You are simply adorable! Glad to see you and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Both you and the model look lovely!

    And I had really bad sinus problems (in fact I had to have surgery) but my doctor told me to use a Netti-pot or the at home method -> I just take pretty warm water Like 1/4 cup, mix in 2 tsp of salt, stir and then cup it in my hand and snort it. It grabs all the bad stuff and you end up cough/spitting it out. It sounds terrible, but it works sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of the looks are fantastic! Both you and the model look so natural and beautiful. :-)

    As for the cold/sinus, I also suggest a sinus rinse with a Neti Pot. Just be sure to use boiled water or distilled water (not straight from the tap) mixed with salt. If you have a cough, try Mucinex. It loosens the mucus so you can cough easier. Hope you feel better soon. <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done girl! Very very impressive ;) can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm in love, you look gorgeous!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the very natural look you created. It emphasized the model's warm features

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shots of both the model and yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're beautiful! I'm a new follower btw...pls feel free to visit my blog and follow back. Happy New Years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, both of your make u looks amazing! I don;t have the Naked palette which is a dupe of the naked one, and i love the natural colours in that, so cheap too. £4!

    Let me know if you want to follow each other, i'd love to xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!