Google

12.08.2012

Gunmetal and Stilettos


Hi everyone!  My latest obsession has been the Urban Decay NAKED palette, so naturally I had to show a quick smoky look with a twist!  Pardon the blurry pic, it looked better in real life, I promise!  I was going out to dinner with the mister and my parents so I wanted something quick and easy.



  • I started off by using my beloved NYX eye shadow base in White.  
  • Virgin under the brow
  • Gunmetal all over the lid

  • Darkhorse in the crease


I thought about using Creep as a liner but changed my mind.  Instead I used Benefit Creaseless Cream eye shadow in Stiletto  a shimmery eggplant color.  Using a hard angle brush, I created a cat eye.  


I also lined my bottom lid with Stiletto and added some mascara.


Since I wanted the focus to be on my eyes I went with glossy, nude lips.  In this case, I paired Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, followed by Fusion Beauty LipFusion gloss in Goddess.

Have a fantastic day!

Let's get social!

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! But I did a double take on the names of some of the colors, lol
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, gotta love edgy names! Thank you for stopping by, xx

      Delete
  2. The eyeliner's colour is gorgeous! Love the look, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love that I can use it as a liner or a shadow, so versatile.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm surprised I've kept it like this so long. :)

      Delete
  4. I like your choice of liner. The eggplant pairs exceptionally well with the gunmetal grey. Black would have been too boring.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!