Google

11.03.2012

UO Scorcher


I came across a whole bunch of fun polishes at Urban Outfitters and I couldn't resist! I've noticed that most of the UO line are dupes for other polishes, mainly Deborah Lippmann. Which is fine by me!!! Today I've got Scorcher, multi colored hex glitter with silver glitter in a clear base.




I love UO bottles, they remind me of ice cubes.


Except for my pinky which had one coat, all the others have 2 coats of Scorcher.  The formula dries pretty fast and I'm sure you can probably get it opaque in 3 to fours coats.  Although I like how it looks at 2 coats.  It also looks gorgeous over another color.  You will definitely need a top coat with this color, it dries rather gritty.


A pic with flash so you can see how sparkly it is!

While I can't think of a Lippman color Scorcher is a dupe of, it reminds me of the China Glaze Prismatic collection.  If you can think of a dupe, leave a comment.  Scorcher can be found online or in-store.  UO nail polish retails for $5 or 2 for $8, which is a great deal!

Have a great day!
Let's get social!

4 comments :

  1. I'm wearing this on my toes right now over a silver foil polish. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine! I wore it over butter LONDON's Big Smoke and fell in love with the combo.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! This was the most in depth review that I can find. I ordered a few bottles based on your photos and review. Can't wait to receive them!!!! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm so glad I was able to help out! I'm sure you'll love the polishes as much as I do, the quality is fantastic!

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!