In case you haven't noticed, my hair is constantly evolving. I've been having loads of fun coloring my hair but wanted to try something different. So when my friend needed a hair model for a cut, I didn't think twice! I couldn't believe that my hair was already waist-length... So I chopped it off. We decided to go with a mid-back length with layers cut in. The best part, the pink is finally gone! I've been trying to lift the pink out of my hair for over a year (seriously!) to no avail, the best I could do was pastel pink.
P.S. this is one of the few times you will see me with straight hair, I don't have the patience for it. Good thing I like my big wavy hair!
now on to the makeup...
I've raved about Revlon lip butters before, I've sworn that Lollipop was my favorite one. But I got my hands on Pink Truffle and we are in looooooove! To me, it's the perfect pinky nude. Perfect, I tell you!
What I used:
- NYX Studio Perfect Primer in Green (fantastic at neutralizing red tones)
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- LASplash eye dust in Baja Sand
- eyeko Skinny eyeliner pen
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
- Smashbox Full Exposure mascara
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
- Smashbox Be Discovered Cream Cheek Trio in Show Biz
I had to work an event that night so I had to keep everything neutral. I think this is a great look for work, or anywhere else you may need to keep it toned down.
Don't pink truffles sound delicious? I wish I had some candy to share with all of you!
Let's get social!