Google

11.24.2012

Keeping it Provocative!



This post was inspired by my newest addition (or addiction) to my lippie collection, Mattese Elite *Provocative   I managed to get this baby on sale since it's being discontinued. Why????????????!!!!!!!!  It's such a perfect color, a deep berry.  What I like most is that I can sheer it out like a stain or layer it on so it's opaque.  I feel like berry tones are perfect for fall/winter and are so wearable! Trust me!


What I used:
  • Mattese Elite lipstick in Provocative (has a creamy finish)
  • Sephora Lipgloss in Tangy Bite (shimmery light purple) to make it extra glossy
  • NYX eyeshadow base in Natural
  • LASplash eye dust in Baja Sand (perfect golden nude!)
  • NYX FAT eyeliner marker
  • Maybelline BB cream
  • Smashbox Full Exposure mascara
  • Pebble from Smashbox Be Discovered palette to fill in my brows.
I know I usually wear some type of blush/bronzer but I went without it this time because I kinda like how dramatic the lipcolor and the eyes look on my pale skin (out of sympathy for the mister, I skipped the beach this year.  He was in a ankle cast for a good chunk of the summer.  I can only imagine the torture a sandy cast would be!)



Here is a close-up of my cat-eye.  The NYX eyeliner marker makes it easy, but I feel like I have more control with the eyeko Skinny Eyeliner pen. Go figure.


Because I can get fancy with my photos... sometimes.

*In case you were wondering, Provocative is a dupe of MAC Rebel.

I want to give a big welcome to all my new followers, don't be shy!

Don't forget to enter the Beauty Blogazon Giveaway!

Let's get social!

14 comments :

  1. That is a lovely lip color - and looks super sassy with the extra gloss! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look hun. The lipstick was made for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm obsessed with berry colors lately.

      Delete
  3. Oooh the lippie reminds me why I love my purple lipstick :D so fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, while I love purple eyeshadow and nail polish, I never really tried purple lips. Definitely have missed out! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the lipsticks.It looks sensuous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh how pretty! Love the shade!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! If you can order them, I highly recommend them.

      Delete
  6. Stunning, Adriana! I think you've convinced me that lipsticks in berry shades are a must-have for the winter season. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara, give it a try. What I love about these shades is that they can be as dramatic or as subtle as you want. Also they look great on every skin tone (even my pale self, haha)

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!