Google

11.12.2012

Don't mean to be a PSYCHO but...


How is everyone's week going?  Mine is flying by, my schedule has been so crazy lately but all for a good cause.  As I mentioned before, I purchased Psycho, from OCC's latest collection, Heroine.  I swear this color would look good on anyone!  It's a true tomato red, although it leans really orange on me.  I actually don't mind this, I think there is something so classic with these types of colors.




What I used:
  • OCC Liptar in Psycho
  • Maybelline BB Cream
  • tokidoki Love from London palette: King's Road on the lid, Savile Row in the crease and Baker Street on the Browbone.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion on the waterline and lightly smudged ont he top lid.
  • Smashbox Full Exposure mascara



Since I really wanted to the focus to be on the lips, I kept the eyes soft and used a lengthening mascara.  As for the hair, I loosely braided it back.  Also, can I point out how much I love these earrings?  They're in the shape of talons.  I noticed that I like really painful looking jewelry, ha ha.

Let's get social!

23 comments :

  1. Your skin is so flawless! You did a great job with just making your lips stand out and the color really suits you.

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit, Maybelline BB cream is pretty good for a tinted moisturizer. And I can never refuse a good red! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous as always! :D And at first glance I thought those earrings were just hoop earrings, but now that you mention they're talons... how cool! :D I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, I wish I could remember where I purchased them (need a back-up!)

      Delete
  3. You look amazing!!! love the lip color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have yet to be disappointed by a Lip Tar!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that lip color, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! It's such a beautiful red.

      Delete
  5. i love the color on your lids...really soft and pretty.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makeup! You look amazing!
    And those are some cool earrings for sure! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they definitely rank on my top 10 Favorite Earrings list (if I ever wrote one, haha)

      Delete
  7. Ahhhhhhh!!! Gorgeous!! Such a beautiful shade on you, you look stunning! I might have to be a Psycho, too... or a Harlot...or is there a Nympho lip tar yet? If not...it's probably happening soon!! :-)
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you can also be a Queen or a Femme! xx

      Delete
  8. Hi hun, this is a gorgeous look!
    Can I ask, have you received my email? I've emailed you regarding the Christmas Blog swap! Could you please get back to me and let me know :) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you recommend the Smashbox mascara? I'm currently a drugstore girl but it looks gorgeous on you! Oh and by the way, Psycho is the way to go ;D Hypnotic, pyschedelic brightness FTW! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drugstore mascaras as well, but I really like how the Smashbox makes my lashes look. It also holds a curl pretty well and doesn't flake. xx

      Delete
  10. gorgeous babe! love the lips and the lids xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude! Psycho is really your color. You wear it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's such a perfect tomato red.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!