Google

10.12.2012

Spellbound by Pink


Just wanted to share a quick FOTD.  

  • Hard Candy Molten Metallic cream eyeshadow in Golden Earth (shimmery champagne color)
  • eyeko eyeliner pen in Black
  • Milani Glitter Eyeliner in Black Rocks on the waterline.
  • NYC translucent powder
  • Covergirl Lip Perfection in Spellbound (deep pink, but still kinda bright, if that makes sense?)
So easy, right?  The only problem child in this equation is Spellbound.  The Lip Perfection formula always dries out my lips, and let's not even talk about the staining...  But the color is so pretty, I can't resist...



Let's get social!

24 comments :

  1. I can see why you wear the pink- it looks beau-ti-ful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jasmine! As long as I have lip balm, I'm good, lol.

      Delete
  2. wow!!! love that pink color:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look!!

    I found you through the Meet Me on the Brightside Blog Hop~! :)

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checking your blog out now!

      Delete
  4. That is a sexy lipstick! Looks gorgeous on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yun, it's worth dealing with the formula, the color payoff is great!

      Delete
  5. Wowza! The lips are incredible! So bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I'm going through a bit of a pink phase. I can't resist a bright color!

      Delete
  6. Adorei a make! o batom é show.
    bjs
    www.olhinhosdacaju.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Carolina! E um de meus batons favoritos.

      Delete
  7. The color is pretty on you. I have cover girl #330 divine. The color seems similar to yours, and it does stain a little, but it doesn't dry my lips like others do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also have Divine, such a pretty color. It might just be my body chemistry, y'know.

      Delete
  8. I love your make up especially your lippie. It looks so girly. I find it so sexy as well. I like to try those too =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg Spellbound is SO your color!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!