Google

10.29.2012

Perfectly Plum


I needed to pick up some stuff for my kit so I figured that justified a trip to Alcone... what a dangerous place to go!  Not only did I stock up on the palette I needed, I purchased a few more Liptars for my collection (this is obviously an addiction).  I got my hands on Plum, in the old packaging.  I don't see it on the OCC site but I think Lydia, from the Heroine collection, would be a good match.  If you would like to see some swatches, check out my post.




I wanted to keep the makeup pretty simple,

  • Using my Natural Eyes dupe palette, I went with a matte taupe on the lid
  • Then a matte brown in the crease
  • Followed by my trusty eyeko eyeliner pen (I am gonna be so bummed when this finishes!)
  • Filled in my brows with Smashbox Pebble from the Be Discovered palette, followed by Full Exposure mascara.
  • And for the the pièce de résistance, OCC liptar in Plum.

Excuse the crappy photo, I can do but so much with my phone... As for Plum?  It's the perfect lip color for fall, I think this color would look good on almost anyone.  I also decided to jazz this look up with a fancy braid.  And by fancy, I mean braided my hair in two and then twisted them together.

Have a great day!


Let's get social!

6 comments :

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!