Google

10.03.2012

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Heroine Collection


As part of Fashion's Night Out, I attended OCC's event, which really made my night.  Here you can see me snapping pics of some yummy vegan cupcakes.  But onto swatches of the new collection!



This collection was inspired by horror movie heroines, such as "Black Dahlia", "Starling", and "Sybil"to name a few.



Distortion- "shimmering navy"


Poison - "shimmering ivy"


Overlook - "deep plum shimmer"


Ironic - "gunmetal shimmer"


Magenta - "fuchsia-leaning purple"


Black - "pitch black"

 from top to bottom:

  • Psycho - "true blood red"
  • Starling - "deeply rusted auburn"
  • Lydia - "dark room plum"
  • Marion - "beige rose natural"
  • Sybil - "midnight brown out"
The only swatch missing is Black Dahlia, a "blackest blackened red".


From top to bottom:
  • Ironic
  • Distortion
  • Ivy
  • Magenta
  • Overlook
  • Black

I wasn't able to get a swatch of Technoir, it was pretty busy! 


Sipping on white wine while wearing Psycho


Me and one of the pro artists.  The staff is so sweet, a special shout out to Jamie, who recommended that I try out Psycho.  I loved it so much I had to add it to my collection!

All color descriptions are from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, check them out!

Let's get social!

4 comments :

  1. ah, the navy, the plum, the gunmetal. LOVE THEM ALL! I wish I could have gone with you, I would have been all over those cupcakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love OCC Cosmetics! Their products are great! What a fun event to be a part of!

    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the slogan....really looks very cool thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this colour is amazing on you! looks like such a fun event, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!