Google

10.27.2012

I've got some REALLY good news!!!


 
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!  As the post title says, I've got some amazing news I want to share with y'all: I just got hired as a Beauty Artist for Benefit Cosmetics!!!  This is something I've been working towards for a while, so for it to finally come together feels great.  Benefit is a company I'm VERY familiar with (um, They're Real mascara, anyone?) so I am thrilled to be working with their products.  Can't wait to see how this adventure unfolds!

Let's get social!

12 comments :

  1. CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations! :) :) That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Good Luck!! That is some very exciting news! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Congratulations!
    This sounds like one huge fun adventure indeed.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You'll have to share all your new tips and tricks with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooohoooo! Congrats darling! wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm just starting to get into Benefit products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! That is is REALLY good news! Break a leg :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for the love and support! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!