As you can probably see, I've changed my hair color a bit. I wanted to transition my hair into something more "fall-like", but more on that later! In case you haven't noticed, I really love how purple looks on brown eyes... Here's another way to incorporate lavender into your makeup routine.
Now I usually don't go to Walmart, but when I do, I make sure to stock up on Hard Candy products. I love, love, love their cream eyeshadows!
- Hard Candy Molten Metallic Cream eyeshadow in Crystal Palace (a shimmery white with a pink duochrome to it) all over the lid.
- Using my Matte 88 color palette (purchased through Haute Look), I brushed on a little pink color on the outer half of the eyelid.
The pink in Crystal Palace is so pretty!
- Then I used a lavender color in the crease
- La Splash Baja Sand on the browbone, it's such a perfect color for this.
- Cailyn gel liner in black on the waterline and upper lid.
- Benefit They're Real mascara to finish everything off.
In case you were curious, I used Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. I've been using it for a while and have liked it so far. To me, it seems like a fancy tinted moisturizer with the words BB in the title. I have to admit, it does make my skin look pretty for pictures!
Here is a fancy close up of my braid. My color had been kinda faded and since I was looking for something new to do, I lifted the color. I used a color remover and creme developer for an hour and was rewarded with pale yellow and cotton candy hair. I decided to leave it like this until I figured out what I wanted to do next. Plus I wanted to give my hair a break!
Let's get social!