Google

10.04.2012

A Little Fun with Lavender


As you can probably see, I've changed my hair color a bit.  I wanted to transition my hair into something more "fall-like", but more on that later!  In case you haven't noticed, I really love how purple looks on brown eyes...  Here's another way to incorporate lavender into your makeup routine.



Now I usually don't go to Walmart, but when I do, I make sure to stock up on Hard Candy products.  I love, love, love their cream eyeshadows!
  • Hard Candy Molten Metallic Cream eyeshadow in Crystal Palace (a shimmery white with a pink duochrome to it) all over the lid.





  • Using my Matte 88 color palette (purchased through Haute Look), I brushed on a little pink color on the outer half of the eyelid.


The pink in Crystal Palace is so pretty!



  • Then I used a lavender color in the crease


  • La Splash Baja Sand on the browbone, it's such a perfect color for this.
  • Cailyn gel liner in black on the waterline and upper lid. 



  • Benefit They're Real mascara to finish everything off.



   In case you were curious, I used Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.  I've been using it for a while and have liked it so far.  To me, it seems like a fancy tinted moisturizer with the words BB in the title.  I have to admit, it does make my skin look pretty for pictures!


   Here is a fancy close up of my braid.  My color had been kinda faded and since I was looking for something new to do, I lifted the color.  I used a color remover and creme developer for an hour and was rewarded with pale yellow and cotton candy hair.  I decided to leave it like this until I figured out what I wanted to do next.  Plus I wanted to give my hair a break!


Here is a closeup of my pink tips.  Have a fantastic day!

Let's get social!

14 comments :

  1. Super gorgeous look. I love your new hair color by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the pastel hair has been fun.

      Delete
  2. Lovely. This is sheer, wash-y goodness. Love the color combo you had going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, purple is one of my favorite colors to work with.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. I love your application!! And I'm totally digging your hair! YAY for pink tips! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, lovey! I needed a change from bright color, haha.

      Delete
  4. Pretty!!

    I have a fashion youtube channel that has tips and outfit ideas! check it out

    www.youtube.com/LauraAndStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will be sure to check out your channel.

      Delete
  5. Love your look! I would love to put purple in my hair along with the eyes. My daughterk's favorite color :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, you should definitely try it! Even if it's putting a purple glaze on dark (it looks like a feathers!)

      Delete
  6. Aww! Love this soft lavender look. Gorgeous! And your hair looks so cool braided, with all the different shades running through it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! While I love bright colors, sometimes a little subtley is nice :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!