Google

9.20.2012

Back from Hiatus



  Hi everyone!  As you can tell, I took a little blogging vacation.  I needed a little time to sort some stuff out, including what direction I want to take this blog.  As much as I love talking about sex education, I don't see it being a main focus.  Perhaps because I deal with it extensively in my daily life?  I'll still post on work I'm doing from time to time, don't worry.

   I've decided to rename the blog as well, in case you couldn't tell, ha ha.  From now on, it'll be known as "Beauty with a Twist".  Why this name? Well, most cocktails are garnished with a twist of lemon, and I can't resist a good pun... Plus I wanted to give my view on beauty trends, my "twist" on things, so to speak.  Soon, I'll have a Facebook page set up and regular posting can resume.  I'll be changing the name in the next day or two, but it should still show up in your feeds? Thank you so much for understanding!


Have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Welcome back! Great new name! But I like drinking...you probably knew that already! :P Can't wait to see some new posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back :-) Fun new name, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a bit tough trying to come up with it.

      Delete
  3. Happy to see that you're back! And love the new name. I'm so looking forward to reading more wonderful posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to be back, I was missing blogging, to be honest.

      Delete
  4. It's great to have you back, and I like the new name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new name, it fits you well :) I'll update it on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!