Google

8.21.2012

Another Step in My Quest to be Famous!


   I don't know if y'all know, I started blogging because I wanted to be FAMOUS!!! Just kidding... However I was lucky enough to be featured in a prominent Spanish language newspaper, El Diario.  They wanted to know what my opinions regarding Latinos/as and condoms.  This is actually a topic that is near and dear to my heart, I feel like not enough sex education and outreach is being done in the Latin American community.  My way of doing my part? I make sure to teach workshops in Spanish so that the information is being made accessible to all.  Hopefully people will see this article and keep the information in the back of their minds.  Here is the link: http://www.eldiariony.com/Condones_asunto_tambien_de_mujeres Please note that the article is written in Spanish, use Google Translate at your own risk!



   To ensure full awkwardness, they even took a video of me speaking on the topic.  Since the interview was not set up in advance, I had no time to prepare.  But please enjoy me babbling on in Spanish!

Have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. Way to go, Adriana! I watched the video, and you looked great in it- although I didn't understand any of it, you were very convincing and articulate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for watching it Tara!

      Delete
  2. Ha! I love it ;) los mas grandes, me alegra saber que los hispanos estan cuidandose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, a mi tambien me gusta, es una mision cerca de mi corazon. Pienso que educacion es bien importante para prevenir infecciones.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!