Google

8.18.2012

An After Party with some Summer Grapes!


   Happy Saturday everyone!  While browsing my local beauty supply (actually stalking), I found some new colors by Soo Nails.  I'm talking about 6 pastel jelly polish with small iridescent glitter, sounds pretty right?  They look like they would form part of a collection, but are found on the permanent display.  Actually I'm assuming they're a collection, since they all contain "Summer" in the name.  I really wish there was more information about this company!  Today I have Summer Grape with Icing's After Party.



   Summer Grape is a milky lavender with tiny twinkly iridescent glitter.  It does go on pretty sheer, So I used Mattese Elite in Lavender as "underwear"  I forgot to take a picture of it alone, but it is opaque in only one coat!  I then used one coat of Icing After Party.  I then used a coat of Summer Grape, for a quick jelly sandwich.


   I love how the glitter flakes look suspended in the jelly.  It dried smooth but I still used a quick-dry topcoat.  And don't worry, I'll have swatches up from the rest of the "Summer" collection.  Have a great weekend!


10 comments :

  1. This is so cute. I love the purple color with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty jelly sandwich - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Great color too! Loving this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love layering glitter with jelly polishes.

      Delete
  4. Sooooooooo is my favorite brand :)) I dare not spend over $1.99 on nail polish lol... love this combo, gotta go pick up this color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, this color and Summer Sky are some of my favorite jellies. i just wish there was more info on the brand!

      Delete
  5. Aww, I love combinations like this! So soft and pretty. I love how pastel lilacs look with multicoloured glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like this combo as well. It's pretty w/o being too crazy, you know?

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!