Google

7.12.2012

Smoky Brown Eyes

Please excuse the hanger!!!
   Hi everyone!  Because I have the must amazing luck, my router is on the fritz, so I have no way to upload photos online.  Hence the cellphone pics... I wish I knew how to fix the problem but I am technologically challenged.
 

   Lately (meaning this week), I'm really been into smoky eyes.  I know that it can sound really scary for daytime.but it doesn't have to be!  I like smoky eyes that look like the eyeliner has gotten smudgy, but in a good way.


   I think brown is a great color to use for daytime smoky eyes.  As usual, I started with my NYX eyeshadow base in white (you could use the natural color if you prefer).


   I then used Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Nutty, a silvery taupe.  Using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown, I lined the corners of my upper eye and my lower lash line.


   You may want to do different, depending on your eye shape.  I finished with some Benefit They're Real on my lashes.


   Please tell me I'm not the only one obsessed with Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm stain?  Revlon is really knocking it out the park with lip products. First Lip Butters and now these?  I already have 4, let's see which other ones I'm get my hands on.  Today, I decided to wear Precious, a light nude color.  A little powder and I was done.  I decided to accessorize with the necklace I received in my Little Black Bag.

How do you feel about smoky eyes during daytime?







15 comments :

  1. ahhh you are sooooo good at makeup! It looks great, your big beautiful eyes don't hurt either :P That sounded like a sleazy one liner didn't? sorry about that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, don't worry about the one liner, haha. How is Dat Girl coming along?

      Delete
  2. Those looks are so beautiful! I wish I could recreate smokey eyes like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was super easy since the Jumbo Eye Pencil is so creamy. Give it a try!

      Delete
  3. Your necklace is so trendy, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! At first, I was a bit hesitant, I'm using into rings and earrings. But now, I love it!

      Delete
  4. I think these smoky eyes are perfect for day- I really like this look! And the necklace is fantastic. About the Revlon Just Bitten stain/balms, I've been hearing so many good things about them. Every time I'm in the drugstore I go over and look at them, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. Soon, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick them up, they're great! They're always sold out when I go to check them out, I was lucky to buy the ones I have, haha.

      Delete
  5. Love this look! Really suits you!

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this look and I love the revlon just bitten balms!!

    Thanks for the follow, now following!! We'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following me. I am following you now too :)
    These eye shadows are so nice, I love browns!

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. <- 95% smoky eyes. we all should not care if it is daytime or nighttime, when it feels right it is right!
    you look great dear!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!