Google

7.17.2012

Neon Leopard Nails, Part Deux


   Hey everyone!  I am still without a wireless router, hence the lack of posting.  I hope to get my router sometime this week.  I did take these pics from my cell phone and thought to share them.  I've done neon leopard nails before, but when I got the China Glaze neon collection, I HAD to do it again!  This time I used : I'm with the Lifeguard (as my base), Sun-Kissed, Surfin' for Boys and Life's a Beach (for the spots).


   This was ridiculously easy, especially using a Sally Hansen nail art pen!  Paint your base coat on, then random blobs of color.  Wait for them to dry , then outline the blobs with a nail art brush or pen.  Slap on some top coat and VOILA!

  Also, I have caved in and join Pinterest.  I was curious to see what it was all about, feel free to leave your Pinterest links in the comments below!  You can use the button in the left sidebar or this link to follow me: http://pinterest.com/ahhhdri/

Have a great week!

12 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous neon leopard - I love the CG's Summer Neons, they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look so good, you say it's easy but I'm not sure I could do it ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a fabulous combination!
    I love anything leopard print.

    Following you back via the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the leopard print neon nails! Definitely perfect for summer. I'm not on Pinterest yet, but I'm curious about the whole thing- I might have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab combo! Leopard print is ridiculously hard for me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot, hot, hot! adding to my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! leopard nails are always pretty - wish i could do it too XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! just followed you...would love it if you would have a look at my blog and show some support/follow back :)

    www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this mani!! HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really loving this bright mani!!

    Just found your blog through the BBU Blog hop, now following. Hope you can check out my blog too? :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!