Google

7.21.2012

Glitter Spam & Harvey


   Hi everyone!  I'm still without a router, unfortunately...  On a brighter note, my friend treated me to a Broadway play, ”Harvey”,  as a belated birthday present.  It was a great show, Jim Parsons (Sheldon from ” The Big Bang Theory”) was playing the friend of the lead character.  I LOVE me some Sheldon, so it was amazing to see Jim Parsons take on another role and get people to respond and at the end, fall in love with.  Although I've come to the conclusion that I am not meant to see plays...  I fall asleep, I can't help it!  Put me in a dark warm room and I'm out!  Same thing happened when I saw Kim Catrall in ”Private Lives”.


   Now onto the nails.  My nails kept breaking on me so I made the decision to cut then down to nubbins.  To celebrate, I decided to go with a bright bold color, China Glaze's Surfin' for Boys.  Seriously, this has to be one of my faves from the Summer Neons collection.  However since glitter runs through my veins, I decided to use KleanColor's Party Fever as an accent on my thumb and ring fingers.  Party Fever is a mix of blue, gold and light pink medium glitter and red/magenta micro glitter in a tinted pink base. Two coats of each and I was happy with the result.


And because no night is complete without me acting like a fool, here is a pic of me and my pitcher like a lady...  My mom would be so proud, good thing she isn't friendly with the internet.  If you're curious, I'm wearing OCC liptar in Anime, a neon pink.

After the show, we went to Southern Hospitality for a bite and a drink.  Well that drink turned out to be a pitcher served in a Mason jar (jug is more like it).  It was some type of piƱa colada, I will gladly update later on with specifics. 

Have a great weekend!



9 comments :

  1. I am loving the nails and your hair! My expression at the cocktail jar: @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I made the same face when I saw the cocktail as well.

      Delete
  2. I recently tried my first lip tar called Demure! WOW the colour is amazing. But the anime you're wearing looks really hot, my kind of colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm utterly obsessed with lip tars, lol. Anime looks brighter and lighter in person. It's definitely one of my favorites.

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha!! Now that is my kind of drink!! And way to rock Anime!! That color frightens me a little but it absolutely looks AMAZING on you!! I've changed my mind!

    P.S. I love your hair. Very fierce, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anime and Harlot are the ones I keep reaching for. As for the hair, I love yellow so I decided to go for it.

      Delete
  4. Nice manicure!
    I fall asleep at the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's one of my favorite colors, currently. I'm usually fine at the movies but plays... not so much.

      Delete
  5. Love the bright nubs with the glitter accent!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!