Google

7.16.2012

BBU Blog Hop #3



BBloggers Unite

   Hi everyone, sorry about the blogging hiatus, technology has gotten in the way... My router has decided to go ahead and call it quits, the audacity!!!  Since Wi-Fi around me is rather scarce since everyone uses a passport, I decided to do a blog hop.  Hopefully when I go to work tomorrow, I can do some more posts but shhhhhhh don't tell!

   Blog hops are a great way to find new blogs to read!  If you're interesting in joining in, here's the link: http://www.bbloggersunite.com/2012/07/bbu-blog-hop-3.html

Have a great week!

3 comments :

  1. Love you blog, you have some awesome makeup looks :)
    Found through BBU blog hop

    charlieandthebeautyfactory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many people using it lately, should take a closer look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!