Google

6.02.2012

Quick Question: Micro-Blogging, yay or nay?

   I just wanted to know what your thoughts were on micro-blogging.  For example, I would use my mobile app and possibly be able to post a little more often.  Sometimes, I'm not always able to get to my computer, especially since we're a one laptop household.  Let me know what you guys think!

   Also, I started a Facebook fan page, please feel free to click on the link and if you're so inclined, hit "like!".  The widget is found on the left sidebar, but here is the link as well: Liquor, Lube and Lipstick Facebook Page . Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I dont see why not! I totally understand the use of one pc or laptop, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, sometimes I think the mister and I need to make up a laptop schedule.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!