Google

5.21.2012

BlogLove Therapy- Blog Hop 11

   BlogLoveTherapy

   Hey everyone! Just wanted to write a quick little post to let you know I'm still around, haha.  I had been a little swamped earlier with work and life.  A few fun things I've been up to: 1) Fitness Magazine Meet and Tweet, 2) I attended The Makeup Show, 3) got some fun stuff to review, 4) not so much fun, but I've been swamped at work, what with 50 Shades of Grey* madness, aaaaaaaaaaand 5) I taught a Sex Toys 101 class in Spanish.  This is a cause that is near and dear to my corazon. Spanish is my first language, however that did not make this an easy task!  My search history must look all types of crazy as a result... It's important that sexual health information be made accessible and available to EVERYONE, regardless of language, taboos, etc.  And I'm stepping off my sex geek soapbox right....now.
.
Also I'm participating in the BlogLove Therapy Blog Hop, it's my first one. I wanted to find other ways for finding new blogs to read. Feel free to click the link and participate: Blog Hop 11. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

* At work we refer to 50 Shades of Grey fanatics as 50 Shades of Cray... It's all about the little things that get you through the day, no?  If you are on twitter,  you can follow me and hear about all the " I CAN'T" moments I come across.  Especially if you check the #50shadesofcray hashtag.  However, let me leave you with this GEM: A girl is ready to pay for her toy when she notices that it reads "water-proof" on the box.  She proceeds to look me in the eye and asks me "If it's water-proof, how can I clean it?" Before I could respond with my usual wit, her friend looks at her and says EXACTLY what I want to say, "Ummm, it's WATER-PROOF..."  People, I wish I was making this up...

12 comments :

  1. Everybody is talking about " 50 shades of grey" lately. Have to go check it out to see what the hype is :)

    found your awesome blog through blog-hop, following you, hope you will do the same for me too!

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my cup of tea, but definitely check it out. My issue with the book is that people treat it as fact, not fiction.

      Thanks for the follow, am already subbed! xx

      Delete
  2. Haha I LOVE the name of your blog - I am a new follower from blog hop!

    Come by my blog and say hiiiiiiiiiii :)
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was pondering several different names when this one hit me.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you have a lot of exciting stuff going on in your life! ^.^

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good to be busy like this :)

      Delete
  4. Great blog :) I follow you back now, thanks for linking me over here xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's too funny. i wanna read this book. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! May 23rd is the last day to enter, so I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advocate checking it out, at least let it serve as a gateway to erotica. But please know that there is INFINITELY better erotica out there!

      Delete
  6. Found you through blog hop my dear.. and loved your blog..<3
    I am your new follower..
    Hope you follow back..

    IndianBeautyForever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow. Checking out your site right now! xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!