Google

4.10.2012

Tag!

I was lucky enough to get tagged and nominated for various awards, but am finally getting around to filling them out now...

The Versatile Blogger
BIG thanks and hugs to Miranda from SPLAT, Kayley Jane from Phat.Fashion.And.Beauty, Simera from Beauty Makeup Addict, Demi Mist from Beauty and the Mist and JinJit from Superficially Colorful !!!
                           


The Rules:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Image to your blog post.

7 Random Facts
1. I usually knit on the train (hey, I need something to do!)
2. I speak 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) and am hoping to add French and Italian to that list!
3. I went to a performing arts high school (the "Fame" school to be precise) for art BUT now the only painting     I'm doing nowadays are my nails and my face,
4. I want to travel the world, so far I've made it to Spain, Portugal and Brazil.
5. I love wearing bright colors, I don't think I look good in beiges, etc.
6. I once donated 10-12 inches of hair and then celebrated by dying it pink.
7. I've never seen The Notebook, not a fan of romance movies...


The Bloggers
1. Kakuidori
2. Bellezza.
3. Pushing Polish
4. The Lacquer Tracker
5. Nova Beauty
6. Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
7. Confessions of a Makeup Fiend
8. Glitz Glam Budget
9. Mateja Mateja
10. Girl Does Geek
11. ItsMissKarlee
12. Rianne's Reviews
13. Nail Polish Anon
14. The Art of Chris Mamanna
15. Maryam Maquillage

12 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me- I appreciate it, and I'm flattered you thought of me! Oh, and I agree about the sappy romance movies... I've never seen the Notebook, and have no plans too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! :D
    Well, I've seen The Notebook enough times so it probably compensates. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much foe the award, i really appreciate it! Also, congrats on the award yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a roommate who went to the "Fame" school too, small world! And I'm so jealous of your languages, I tried to learn French but I'm horrible at remembering the vocabulary! Hahaha my friends dragged me to see The Notebook when it came out. They were all sobbing while I wanted to puke! I hate sappy romance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you :-D
    hope you get a chance to learn those languages!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you totally deserve all those awards! and it was nice to get to know you better;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards!

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your award mi amor and thanks for passing it on to me :)) FAME schooooooool 4-evaaaaaaaa!!! oxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!