Google

4.22.2012

IMATS NYC (Pic Heavy!)



   Sorry for the delay but I have finally gone through all my photos of IMATS NY.  I'm sure most of you have heard of IMATS (international Makeup Artist Trade Show), held in various locations.  I managed to get a ticket for Saturday (they were selling out for Saturday) and had an amazing time.  I was so captivated by the special effects displays, I couldn't stop taking pics.  There was a lot of body painting going on, and I took plenty of pics of that as well.  NYX, Royal and Langnickel, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and Inglot had the busiest booths!  I got to see Julie G, Shrinkle from Sugarpill Cosmetics and Kandee Johnson as well.  Let's not even get into how much I hauled (that's for another post)







I also couldn't resist taking pics of people who had great face-painting/eye makeup on.

 



There are so many photos, I hope you enjoy!





























12 comments :

  1. So jealous! Had no idea it was this weekend, and I'm just on the other side of the river, ah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome, you should definitely try to go next year. It was last weekend but I procastinate like no other, lol.

      Delete
  2. I was at IMATS NYC as well. I loved the posters and the live models, and I really loved the "makeup museum"! Can't wait to see your haul post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "makeup museum" seriously blew my mind as well as seeing the live models!

      Delete
  3. i havent heard of this yet but now i want to go there at least once in my life :-D looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psh I can do that. Most of these are what I wear on a Tuesday :P Honestly though that's some amazing stuff going on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, your comments always crack me up!

      Delete
  5. I so wish I would've gone on Sat as well!! I love Kandee Johnson and would've loved to have heard her speak, she's sooo freaking awesome!! There goes my childhood friend Manana with the stunning Geisha painted on her naked hot bod lol... of course, I missed her too... smh... POST that haul girl, stop holding out on us lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! I'd love to check this out sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!