Google

3.24.2012

Update on Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips

Without flash
Hello everyone!  I'm back from Florida and I wanted to update on my manicure.  I swear these strips must contain Teflon or something similar because they have lasted!!!  I haven't noticed any chips besides the ones I caused during packing and very minor tip wear. Trust me, I am hard on my nails and these lasted through saltwater, taking care of twins, etc.  I highly recommend these if you are looking for a manicure to last at least 5 days.  I know that's what I'm going to do the next time I go away.  I'm tempted to see how long these will last BUT I also have some new Icing glitter polishes to show.  Decisions, decisions...


With flash

6 comments :

  1. Hi there! just came across your blog randomly, and I love it. nice nails :-)

    would you like to follow each other?

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I try really hard to keep them nice, I'm rather rough on my hands, haha. Already following!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love lace! I've tried the KISS nail dresses but not the Sally Hansen strips yet. Thanks for joining in my Brightside Beauty blog hop, I am now following back. Be sure to come back every Friday to share your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will definitely make sure to come back! I'm kinda curious about the KISS nail dress, did they last?

      Delete
  3. Glad to see your nail strips held up during the week away... I'm so impressed with the wear time on these.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!