Google

3.04.2012

Randomness

My writing partner looking over my shoulder.
This post is comprised of a whole lot of randomness. I WISH I had super exciting and important things to report.  But that would be a lie.  Unless you count migraines to be exciting.

Here is a pic of my latest obsession,  I was thrilled to find them on ebay for only $20 as opposed to $69.95 on dsw. Sometimes it pays to have tiny feet...  


 Have I mentioned how much I love them?  They're super comfy, flat canvas boots.  I never wear them all the way folded down because I feel like my legs are too short to pull that off successfully.  They go great with jeans and tights equally.  I had been coveting these for awhile.  I'm always on the hunt for the perfect boot.  I swear its bordering on fetish...
Because there is nothing better than a sleepy kitty, am I right?
How's your weekend going? 


8 comments :

  1. Love the boots, love the sleepy kitteh. Regarding the hunt for the perfect boots, I know the feeling... Thankfully I am currently content with my selection of winter boots (a pair of sleeker Fly Londons I adore for going out and my La Canadienne boots for every day. Super comfortable and awesome looking. Love them so much!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, comfort is a big deal. In theory, I would love to wear boots with a heel but the reality is, I work in a store where I'm constantly going up and down stairs. Winter was VERY mild here so I didn't really wear "winter boots," not that I'm complaining, lol.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the boots. At the moment I usually wear my leather combat boots <3. But they're getting old. So I need to get a new pair soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've wanted to try combat boots for a while. Maybe that'll be the next style I go on the prowl for.

      Delete
  3. lol mia is too cute. and the things in the boots don't poke at your legs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no, they don't. And yes, Mia is cute when she's not trying to knock everything down...

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!