Google

3.19.2012

NOTD: Travel Edition

Since I'm here waiting for my flight to leave, why not show off my travel mani?  I figured  I was going to be gona for a week, why not test out the Sally Hansen nail strips?  The least thing I wanted to do was carry around polish.  I went with a pattern called ” Laced Up”, black lace on a nude background.

I removed my last manicure, which stained terribly!  I read and followed the  directions.  Applying these was extremely easy, and I only had to open one packet of strips.  I topped them off with some top coat only because I wanted them to be shinier.  Let's see how long they last! 

If these wear well, I would totally purchase again for vacations and trips.  I took phone photos both with flash and without flash just so you can see the detail.  There is a little chip on my thumb however I decided to apply these and then pack. Smart, I know...



18 comments :

  1. Ohh, I love these! Definitely a good travel manicure- in my experience these last longer than lacquer. Let us know how it wears during your week of travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time using them, it's ridiculous how easy it was. I will definitely update when I get back!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, they were the cutest pattern at CVS when I purchased them. Only the solid colors were left, which I don't necessarily see the point of.

      Delete
  3. They came out amazing! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far, they're holding up well. you guys have one of the cutest blog names ever!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the follow! Followed back(:

    Love that nail pattern, I've been wanting to try it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the next one I'll try will be the houndstooth pattern.

      Delete
  5. Love this pattern! I recently did the leopard print ones and they lasted at least 4 days, was really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those and the houndstooth ones are the next on my list.

      Delete
  6. Love this!
    I have tagged you in my versatile blogger award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu! Going to fill it out now!

      Delete
  7. These look super cute:)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost a week later, they still look good. I'm amazed.

      Delete
  8. Lovely nails xx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Trust me, it's a mission to keep them longer, I'm super clumsy.

      Delete
  9. oh heck yes!! I love sally hansen nail strips for traveling, it's the only way to go. I use my duri top/base coat underneath and over, so they last me at least 10 days. The only reason I even take them off is because I hate seeing the naked nail growth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's what I'm going to do from now on. I might take them off because the nail growth is getting to me, haha.

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!