Google

3.17.2012

Morning Glory(hole)?

   It started off as a lovely morning, the weather was warm, I managed to have some breakfast ( I always forget!).  I was ready to start my workday!  Until the phone rang at 10:30am...  It was someone on the other line asking for a video booth, actually he wanted a gloryhole.  At 10:30 in the morning... Did you hear a noise? It was my palm making contact with my forehead.  At least let me finish my coffee, dude! 

   P.S., sorry for being such a bad blogger!  Once my work week starts, things get a little cray around here.  I do have some posts lined up soon, bear with me.  I've also been thinking of doing a little giveaway when I reach 50 followers, just as a thank-you for all the bloggy love I've received.  What do you guys think?

1 comment :

  1. How do I become a follower? Also that was hilarious LMAO!!! What did you tell the person?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!