Google

2.21.2012

Eye of the Day

Pic was taken with flash to show the twinkliness!
Here's a super quick look that I like to do when I am in a rush:  I started off with LASplash primer (I love using it for pigments)  Then patted on Mattese Elite Star Powder in Kaleidoscope, and then foiled it in the crease area.  In the corners of my eye, I used a Mattese pigment in Tabu.  Unfortunately, I don't think Tabu is being manufactured anymore.  It looks just Kaleidoscope, but it's much "twinklier"? I used the Nyx Big Fat Marker for the top lid, and Urbay Decay 24/7 in Perversion on my waterline (love, love, love it).  I finished the look of with 2 quick coats of mascara and I was out the door!
Here is a shot in natural lighting




Here is the link for the Mattese Elite Star Powder (what a mouthfull!!!) My pigment looks nothing like the pic on the site.  I would consider it a dupe for MAC Club or Blue Brown pigment, or Too Faced Label Whore.  I've come to the realization that I obviously collect shadows/pigments that are reddish brown but have a blue/green highlight.  Looking through my stash, I have at least four different products that fit that description.  Would I ever consider parting with any of them?  HELL NO!!!
Trying to show the blue shift in the pigment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I'll try my best to get back to you!